Writer's Block: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes)
Writer's Blocks are handmade odes to history's greatest writers. Each 2" x 2" x 2" solid wood block features the portrait, signature, and famous works of a particular author (some blocks may stray from these items – see product photos). They make perfect decorations for any literary bookshelf, desk, dresser, or table – for yourself or the book lovers in your life!
Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle (22 May 1859 – 7 July 1930) was a Scottish writer and physician, most noted for his fictional stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered milestones in the field of crime fiction.
He is also known for writing the fictional adventures of a second character he invented, Professor Challenger, and for popularising the mystery of the Mary Celeste. He was a prolific writer whose other works include fantasy and science fiction stories, plays, romances, poetry, non-fiction and historical novels.
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
- The list price includes (1) block.
- Block Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 2”
- Block Weight: About 4 ounces
- Turnaround Time: Each item is made to order, and ships an average of 3 business days from the time of purchase. Please see our Shipping Schedule for more info on turnaround times.
- Scuffs, nicks, and other imperfections are intentional parts of the block's design. Each item is unique, but the product photo shows the typical look of these imperfections.
Interested in more than 1 block? Save money by bundling 3 together.
Writer's Block Display Stand
Give your Writer's Blocks more presence with a simple and elegant display stand.