Writer's Block: Abraham Lincoln
Writer's Blocks are handmade odes to history's greatest writers. Each 2" x 2" x 2" solid wood block features the portrait, signature, and famous works of a particular author (some blocks may stray from these items – see product photos). They make perfect decorations for any literary bookshelf, desk, dresser, or table – for yourself or the book lovers in your life!
Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) was an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. Lincoln led the United States through its Civil War—its bloodiest war and perhaps its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis. In doing so, he preserved the Union, paved the way for the abolition of slavery, strengthened the federal government, and modernized the economy.
Lincoln has been consistently ranked both by scholars and the public as among the greatest U.S. presidents. He is also renowned for his speeches, most of which were written by himself. Notable speeches include The Gettysburg Address and his Second Inaugural Address.
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
- The list price includes (1) block.
- Block Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 2”
- Block Weight: About 4 ounces
- Turnaround Time: Each item is made to order, and ships an average of 3 business days from the time of purchase. Please see our Shipping Schedule for more info on turnaround times.
- Scuffs, nicks, and other imperfections are intentional parts of the block's design. Each item is unique, but the product photo shows the typical look of these imperfections.
Interested in more than 1 block? Save money by bundling 3 together.
Writer's Block Display Stand
Give your Writer's Blocks more presence with a simple and elegant display stand.