Writer's Block: Flannery O'Connor
Writer's Blocks are handmade odes to history's greatest writers and figures. Each 2" x 2" x 2" solid wood block features the works of a particular individual. They make perfect decorations for any literary bookshelf, desk, dresser, or table!
Mary Flannery O'Connor (March 25, 1925 – August 3, 1964) was an American writer and essayist. An important voice in American literature, she wrote two novels and 32 short stories, as well as a number of reviews and commentaries. She was a Southern writer who often wrote in a Southern Gothic style and relied heavily on regional settings and grotesque characters. Her writing also reflected her own Roman Catholic faith and frequently examined questions of morality and ethics. Her posthumously-compiled Complete Stories won the 1972 U.S. National Book Award for Fiction and has been the subject of enduring praise.
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
- The list price includes (1) block.
- Block Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 2”
- Block Weight: About 4 ounces
- Turnaround Time: Each item is made to order, and ships an average of 5–7 business days from the time of purchase.
- Scuffs, nicks, and other imperfections are intentional parts of the block's design. Each item is unique, but the product photo shows the typical look of these imperfections.
Interested in more than 1 block? Save money by bundling 3 together.
Writer's Block Display Stand
Give your Writer's Blocks more presence with a simple and elegant display stand.